White Label PPC refers to ppc handling by another company but providing it under your brand name. Just as white labelling means providing something under your brand name provided by another company, both are correlated. Here the ppc services are provided to your client by another company but without taking any credit for the work done. The whole work done by the company would be behind the scenes and this way your company reputation would be saved by another company.
What is ppc?
The term ppc stands for pay per click advertising. This advertisement mainly included google ads or Microsoft advertising. The other company will deal with the ppc availability for your clients. So as per white-label doesn’t disclose the name of the company who provides the services, same goes for white label ppc. The clients don’t come to know about the company who provided you with the ppc services. Your clients will never know that some other company exists providing you with the stuff! The work done by the other company would not be noticed by the client and this is how their work would be white labelled.
Adds that are included in ppc
Ppc talks about every kind of ad you come across. Youtube ads, Google ads are all kinds of ads under it. The work would be done in such a manner that it would feel that it has been done by someone who is from your company crew. The ppc ads also include marketing ads. You will get the best quality and at low costs as well. Keep on reading the article to know more about white label ppc.
Benefits you get
- The first benefit you get is the perfect alignment of the content in your ad. The google ads would be designed inelegantly that your client doesn’t get disappointed and your ad gets the most organic traffic.
- Using seo friendly content. The keywords will be used in a seo manner which will bring your ads in top ratings. SEO is something that’s lost when you look at ppc services.
- The overall assessment of the ppc services. The services must be evaluated continuously to know where content changes are needed. This will also help your company to attract more clients.
Why should one opt for white label ppc?
Certain perspectives would help your company when you opt for white label ppc. The two most important of them are mentioned below:
- Expenses are saved. The extra expenses you would give to keep an expert ppc provider would cost you a lot. Even more, if you are running a startup. Switching to signing up a company to do your work will let you complete and serve your client at minimal rates.
- It would reduce the stress on you and your company. Dealing with clients is itself a hectic process. Now doing the ppc service would put a lot of stress on your company and workers. You can switch to another company to reduce the workload. This way your company can do the work smoothly as the workload gets divided.